Tagliatelle a la Italia with Henri Willig Red Pesto Cheese
- Lunch Dishes, Main Courses, Appetizers
- Old Cheese
- 4 persons
- 20 minutes
- 500gr fresh tagliatelle (or other pasta if you prefer that)
- 1 courgette
- 15gr fresh basil leaves
- 3 tblsp olive oil
- 375gr green vegetables mix (like asparagus, haricot verts, snow peas, sugar snaps, broccoli, etc)
- 100gr premium Henri Willig Red Pesto cheese
- 3 tblsp pesto alla Genovese
Boil the tagliatelle in water. Cut the courgette in slices and tear or cut the basil. Cut your vegetables if they are not pre-cut. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan and fry off all the vegetables for about 8 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Grate the premium Henri Willig Red Pesto cheese.
Drain the tagliatelle, mix in the pesto alla Genovese and devide over the plates. Arrange the stir fried veggies over the tagliatelle. Finish with a good sprinkle of grated Henri Willig Red Pesto cheese.
Buon Appetito! Enjoy!
*If you like to make fresh pesto put 30gr grated Henri Willig Old Sheep’s cheese, 30gr fresh basil, 2 tblsp roasted pine nuts, half a clove of garlic, a dash of salt & pepper and 75ml extra virgin olive oil in a blender & blend until smooth.
Order through our webshop: