Prawns with goat cheese and coriander
- Young Cheese
- 4 pers
- 25 min
- gram young goat's cheese, cut into cubes
- tablespoon of olive oil
- clove of garlic, peeled and pressed
- grams of large prawns
- pinch of chilli powder or cayenne pepper
- red onion, sliced into rings
- red pepper, cut into strips
- green pepper, cut into strips
- beef tomato, diced
- tablespoon of freshly chopped coriander
Heat the olive oil and fry the garlic.
In it, stir-fry the prawns with chilli powder for 3 minutes. Stir frequently. Spoon the prawns from the pan and keep them warm. Add the onion, pepper and beef tomato to the frying fat and stew for 5 minutes. Stir in the prawns, heat through and spoon in the goat cheese cubes and 1 tablespoon of coriander. Sprinkle the rest of the coriander over the dish before serving. Delicious with toasted bread or baguette.
TIPS Young goat's cheese can be substituted for Young sheep's cheese or Gouda pepper cheese.
Instead of coriander, substitute spring onion and, instead of prawns, cubes of fresh tuna fillet.