Beetroot salad with goat cheese
- Brunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 1 pers
- 25 min
- 100 g cooked beets
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12.5 grams of walnuts
- 25 grams of rocket
- 50 g goat cheese
- salt and pepper as needed
This delicious fresh beetroot salad is delicious all year round! Ideal as a side dish or a healthy tasty lunch
Tip: Use gloves when handling cooked beetroot. This will keep your hands clean!
- Cook the beets about 20 minutes in water.
- Let the beets cool and remove the outer layer (skin).
- Cut the cooked beets into cubes or slices.
- Mix the beets with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a salad bowl.
- Season further with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Coarsely chop the walnuts and sprinkle them over the beets.
- Add the rocket.
- Cut, curl or shave the goat cheese and garnish over the beet salad.