Quick flatbread pizza
- Lunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 2 pers
- 20 min
- 2 flatbreads or naan breads
- 3 tablespoons of pesto
- 16 small tomatoes
- Grated cheese of your choice
- A few sprigs of basil
These delicious quick pizzas from @CookingQueensNL will have you on the table in no time. And by quick, we really mean super quick!
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Spread the flatbread with pesto.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese generously over the flatbread. We used garlic cheese and young goat cheese, but any combination is of course possible.
- Halve the tomatoes and divide over the flatbread.
- Finish with a thin layer of cheese.
- Place the pizza on the oven rack and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. When the cheese has melted, the pizza can be removed from the oven.
- Garnish with some basil leaves.
Enjoy your pizza!
Order through our webshop: