Smokey BBQ Cheeseburger
- Main Courses
- Young Cheese
- 2 pers
- 30 min
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100 grams of Smokey BBQ cheese
- 2 beef burgers
- Crème fraîche
- Red onion
- Possibly sesame seeds and fresh herbs
- Peel and crush 3 cloves of garlic.
- Bring a medium pan of water to the boil and cook the garlic cloves with it.
- Cut the sweet potato lengthwise into 4 equal slices.
- Cook the sweet potato slices al dente for five minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Chop the cheese, red onion, cucumber and gherkin.
- Grill the sweet potato on one side on the barbecue or in a pan. Grill the burgers as well.
- Remove half of the sweet potato slices and burgers from the barbecue or pan and place them with the grilled side up.
- Place the cheese slices on top and grill again bottom-side down on the barbecue or in the pan.
- Finish the burgers by placing the spinach on top of the cheese, then the burgers with cheese on top and the rest of the garnish on top.
- Brush the sweet potato slices you will use for the top of the cheeseburger with crème fraîche and place them on top of the burger.
Order through our webshop: