Making your own easy quesadillas with pulled chicken
- Brunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 2 pers
- 20 min
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 tomato
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons corn
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce (optional sugar-free)
- 2 multigrain wraps
- Henri Willig chilli cheese
- Henri Willig sweet chilli mayonnaise
Tasty quick quesedillas.
- Cook the chicken with the chicken stock within 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the heart from the tomato, dice the flesh and cut the spring onion into rings. Mix this with the corn.
- Once cooked, pull the chicken apart with two forks to form pulled chicken. Mix with the tomato mixture, a tablespoon of barbecue sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a wrap in a dry frying pan. Grate sweet chilli cheese over this, cover with the pulled chicken mixture and grate another layer of cheese over this. Finish with the second wrap.
- Fry over medium-high heat until both sides are golden brown and crispy and the cheese is melted.
An easy recipe from @thamargoesbananas. This can be eaten any time of the day.