Making your own original bruschettas with portobello & truffle cheese
- Brunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 4 pers
- 20 min
- gram Henri Willig goat's cheese truffle, grated (or more of course!)
- clove of garlic
- tablespoons of olive oil
- portobello mushrooms
- pieces of sourdough bread
Healthy, tasty and a great addition to your cheeseboard!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Squeeze the clove of garlic. Mix with the olive oil and spread this on the sourdough bread. Make sure you put the pieces of garlic on the bread too, not just the oil!
- Place them in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, until they have turned a nice golden brown on top.
- Cut the portobello mushrooms into thick slices and fry them golden brown in a frying pan.
- Top the bruschettas with the portobello slices a pinch of salt and grated cheese.
Easy and full of flavour
Order through our webshop: