Sandwiches with Pulled Chicken
- Lunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 1 pers
- 120 min
- Henri Willig Young Gouda cheese
- gram chicken thighs
- tablespoon of neutral oil
- onion, chopped
- clove of garlic, chopped
- teaspoon sambal
- tablespoon of soy sauce manis
- tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- tablespoon brown sugar
- tablespoon of vinegar (we used white wine vinegar)
- tablespoon of tomato puree
- teaspoon of cayenne powder
- teaspoon ginger powder
- teaspoon paprika
- tablespoon of chilli sauce
- teaspoon of pepper
- teaspoon of salt
Evelien from @GezelligeRecepten made the recipe for these delicious pistolets with pulled chicken and Gouda cheese. These sandwiches are delicious at lunch and also taste great with drinks.
- Fry the chicken thighs in a frying pan with 2 tablespoons of neutral oil. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Fry the onion, garlic and tomato puree for 2 minutes.
- Now return the chicken thighs to the pan. Turn down the heat.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and add to the pan. Put the lid on the pan and after about an hour, the chicken thighs will fall apart. Then stir everything well and your pulled chicken is ready.
- Cut a pistolet in half and top with slices of Gouda cheese. Top this with the pulled chicken and sprinkle some more grated cheese on top. Put in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or take the rolls out of the oven when the cheese has melted.
Order through our webshop: