Spicy nachos with jalapeños
- Brunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 2 pers
- 15 min
Preparation method spicy nachos with jalapeños
Nachos, who doesn't love them? This crunchy, cheesy treat is a perfect treat for any occasion. Whether you want them as a snack or as a full-fledged meal, nachos always fit. And with our twist of spicy jalapeños, this classic becomes even more delicious. We use generous amounts of Henri Willig chilli cheese for that extra spice. The secret is in the Kesbeke Mexican mix that makes the nachos fresh and tangy thanks to the acid and jalapeños. Add a blob of crème fraîche, some salsa and our homemade guacamole, and you have a feast on your plate.
- 350gram Henri Willig Chili cheese
- 1 jar Kesbeke Mexican Mix
- 300 grams of Nachos / tortilla chips , 300 grams were used here.
- 200 gram creme fraîche
- 1 pot of salsa (you can also make your own)
- 2 servings of home-made guacamole