Tagliatelle with pesto and courgette
- Lunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 4 pers
- 20 min
- gr fresh tagliatelle (or other pasta if you prefer)
- gr fresh basil leaves
- tablespoons of olive oil
- gr green vegetable mix (such as asparagus, haricot verts, snow peas, sugar snaps, broccoli, etc.)
- gr Henri Willig Red Pesto cheese
- tblsp pesto alla Genovese
Cook the tagliatelle in water. Slice the courgette and tear or cut the basil. Slice your vegetables if they are not pre-cut. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan and fry all the vegetables for about 8 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Grate Henri Willig's high-quality red Pesto cheese.
Drain the tagliatelle, mix in the pesto alla Genovese* and divide among the plates. Arrange the stir-fried vegetables over the tagliatelle. Finish by sprinkling grated Henri Willig Red Pesto cheese over the top.
Buon Appetito! Enjoy!
* If you like to make your own fresh pesto, put 30gr gr grated Henri Willig Old Sheep's cheese, 30gr fresh basil, 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts, half a clove of garlic, a dash of salt & pepper and 75ml extra virgin olive oil in a blender and blend until smooth