Savoury cheese French toast
- Brunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 1 pers
- 15 min
- 2 slices of bread
- Honey mustard
- Henri Willig young cow cheese 'baby gouda'
- 1 egg
- 50 ml milk of choice
- * 50 g smoked salmon
- Optional: avocado and tomato
A surprisingly delicious alternative to sweet French toast!
- Spread one slice of bread with honey mustard and top with plenty of cheese. Top with the second slice of bread.
- Mix the egg with the milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture.
- Heat a skillet with cooking spray and fry the French toast until golden brown on both sides.
- Finish with smoked salmon and avocado, extra cheese and tomato if desired.