Cheesefondue with goat cheese
- Brunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 4 pers
- 40 min
- Henri Willig extra old goat cheese
- Henri Willig goat cheese herbs & garlic
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 300 milliliters dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- and add whatever you want to dip in your cheese fondue
Goat cheese fondue tasty and special!
Cheese fondue is one of the good things in life. And it was upgraded by @courgetticonfetti by using goat cheese! What a great recipe.
- Crush the garlic cloves and rub them into the bottom of the fondue pan.
- Turn on the fondue pot and gently heat the white wine.
- In the meantime, grate both cheeses.
- Once the wine is hot, add a little grated cheese to the pan and stir regularly.
Add to the pan and stir regularly. Repeat this process until all the cheese is used up. It takes
It takes a while to melt all the cheese!
- Mix the cornstarch with a little water to make a thick paste.
Stir this mixture into the cheese fondue and let it thicken for another 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- It's time!
Serve with a variety of delicious things to dip into the fondue, such as:
- Tasty bread, crackers, breadsticks.
- Raw vegetables: cauliflower, carrots, radishes, peppers.
Make your own party!