Making Dutch old cheese salad
- Brunch Dishes
- Old Cheese
- 4 pers
- 10 min
- 200 grams Henri Willig biscuit cheese extra old
- 8 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 tablespoons soy curd unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons coarse mustard
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of honey
- 10 g fresh dill (finely chopped)
Make a delicious aged cheese salad with this recipe!
Cut the cheese into very small cubes.
Mix the cheese in a bowl with the mayonnaise, soya curd, mustard,
honey and dill.
Taste, and add more honey and mustard to taste. Would you like the
salad a little creamier? Then add some more mayonnaise and
Super simple right? Enjoy!
Thanks for your delicious recipe Manon from @Courgetticonfetti