Making your own Greek salad with Tzatziki cheese
- Lunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 2 pers
- 15 min
- Henri Willig Tzatzikikaas
- small tomatoes, such as cherry tomatoes
- Tray of fresh olives
- millilitre of olive oil
- millilitre of vinegar
- millilitres of water
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Chop the tomatoes and put them in large bowl. Sprinkle salt over the tomatoes and leave for 15 minutes.
- Cut the onion into rings and the cucumber into cubes. Also open the Tzatziki cheese and cut it into pieces.
- Add the onion and cucumber to the tomatoes.
- In a separate bowl, make the dressing with the olive oil, vinegar and water. Stir well and then mix with the salad.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Finally, add the Tzatziki cheese. Enjoy your meal, or as the Greeks say, Kali orexi!
Order through our webshop: