pesto cheese mini spring rolls
- Brunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 4 pers
- 15 min
- 4 slices filo pastry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 strips green pestocheese
Pesto cheese mini spring rolls
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and let the filo pastry thaw.
- Then cut the filo pastry slices into 4 equal pieces and spread them with olive oil.
- Put a strip of cheese at the end of each slice and roll up like an egg roll (fold the end inwards and roll up tightly).
- Place the cheese sticks on a grid lined with baking paper and bake the sticks for 10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with, for example, sweet chili mayonnaise.
Voilà, a delicious snack! Thanks @thamargoesbananas for this easy recipe