Sinterklaas cheese: the original treat for the entry of Sinterklaas
- Cheese Platters
- Young Cheese
- 15 min
- Gouda natural cheese
- Red pesto cheese
- Smoked goat's cheese
- black pepper & sea salt crackers
- Fruit bread
- Fig red port dip
- Fig mustard
- Raw vegetables / fruit / olives as desired
Make it a party this Saint Nicholas with a gourmet cheeseboard! A perfect cheese board for young and old alike.
In the theme of Sinterklaas, we made a sinterklaas cheese letter but as a drinks board and here's how to make it:
- Take a nice board and put the different types of cheese on it.
- Put the cheese in an S shape on the board. We used the beautiful yellow Gouda&cheese for the letter.
- Place the dips between the cheeses and spread the nuts on the board.
- Further complete the board with some toasts or crackers and fig bread or fruit bread.
- Add some raw vegetables such as carrots, for example. Especially choose your own favourites!
- Sprinkle some nice sprinkles in between for that real Saint Nicholas feeling and don't forget the speculaas.
- Make sure the cheeses are at room temperature before serving.