Spicy Cheese and Tortilla Chips
- Lunch Dishes, Appetizers, Vegetarian Dishes
- Old Cheese
- 4 persons
- 30 minutes
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 300 g Henri Willig old sheep cheese (also delicious with old cow's cheese and old goat's cheese)
- 2 pots Henri Willig roasted tomato dip
- 12 sprigs thyme/rosemary, chopped
- 12 green pepperoni peppers
- 12 chili peppers
- 3 yellow/red madam Jeanette peppers
Roughly grate the sheep cheese. Place the tortilla chips in a big bowl. Spread the grated cheese, roasted tomato dip, and chopped thyme or rosemary evenly over the tortilla chips. Halve the madam Jeanette peppers and use as garnish along with the other peppers for a colourful result.
Delicious paired with Henri Willig Weizener or Tripel beer.
Order through our webshop: