4-cheese crêpe tart
- Brunch Dishes, Lunch Dishes
- Old Cheese, Smoked Cheese
- 4 persons
- 30 minutes
- 100 grams mild ewe’s cheese, cut into slices
- 100 grams garlic and herb Gouda, cut into slices
- 100 grams plain Gouda, cut into slices
- 100 grams smoked cheese, cut into slices
- 125 grams self-raising flour
- 350 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 25 grams butter
- 200 ml crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Beat the self-raising flower, milk, eggs and salt together to form a smooth batter, heat the butter, and fry at least 8 crêpes. Stack the crêpes on top of each other, with the cheeses in between. Place the crepe tart in the middle of the oven, until the cheese has melted slightly. Beat the crème fraîche and the honey together. Cut the crêpe tart into wedges using a sharp knife, and serve with the honey cream. Sprinkle the crêpe tart with parsley.
TIPS Substitute the cheeses in the list of ingredients with fenugreek Gouda, smoked cheese and a mild goat’s cheese.
Why not add a tablespoon of chopped walnuts to the honey cream.