Cheerful spring cheese board
- Cheese Platters
- Young Cheese
- 30 min
- Henri Willig Lavender cheese
- Henri Willig pesto cheese
- Henri Willig smoked goat cheese (50 g separately for muffin recipe)
- Henri Willig Sublime Sheep by Jacob Willig
- Spicy mustard
- Chef's selection roasted tomato dip
- 4 eggs
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 10 olives
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs & pinch of salt
- 80 grams of roasted sweet pepper
- 80 grams walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 30 ml olive oil
- 20 grams of pomegranate seeds
- 1 red beetroot
- 200 grams of goat cheese
Popping Spring Cheeseboard
The happiest season of the year. Manon from @courgetticonfetti made another gorgeous, colourful spring cheese board.
The cheeses you see on the board:
- Lavender cheese
- Green pesto cheese
- Smoked goat's cheese
- Sublime old sheep's cheese
She also made 3 simple recipes and further filled the shelf with things you can put directly on it. Incredibly easy, but it looks great!
The extra things on the shelf:
- Spicy mustard
- Chef's selection Roasted tomato dip
The 3 simple recipes:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grate 50 g smoked goat cheese and keep half of it aside. Mix the other half of the cheese with 4 eggs, 6 sun-dried tomatoes (in pieces), 10 olives (in slices), 1 pressed clove of garlic, 1 tsp Italian herbs and a pinch of salt in a bowl and mix well. Grease a muffin tin (for 6 pieces) and divide the batter in it. Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese over the top. Put them in the oven for 20 minutes.
Mix 80g roasted paprika, 80g walnuts, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp cumin, a pinch of cinnamon, 30ml olive oil and 20g pomegranate seeds in your mincer to make a tapenade.
Blend 1 beetroot and 200 g goat cheese until smooth.
Present this explosion of colour on the table and enjoy!