- Brunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 4 pers
- 20 min
- Henri Willig Red Chili Pepper Cheese
- Henri Willig Green Pesto Cheese
- Henri Willig Smoked Cowcheese with Jalapeño
- Henri Willig Goat Cheese with Truffle
- Cheesedip Chef's selection Jalapeño
- 50 gr. Serranoham
- 1 French Loaf
- 150 gr seedless white grapes
- 150 gr. honey tomatoes (other small tomatoes are also possible)
- 1 jar of Taggia olives
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 slices of puff pastry
- 1 handful walnuts
- One tablespoon sesame seeds
- Arachid oil
A delicious spicy cheese board!
- Cut the baguette into very thin slices.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of arachid oil with the grated garlic clove, add some salt.
- Grease the slices of baguette with this mixture and bake until crispy in the oven. It will take about 6 minutes per side under the grill. It can also hot air at 200 degrees. But they tend to get burned very quickly.
- Meanwhile, cut the cheese into strips and cubes and decorate the cheeseboard nicely.
- Take a slice of serrano ham and a slice of goat cheese with truffle and put it on the sandwich.
- Grate some of the red chili cheese, finely chop 10 Taggia olives and mix together.
- Cut the puff pastry slices into 4 equal strands.
- Sprinkle the cheese-olive mixture on top and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes in the oven.
- Garnish with the tomatoes, grapes and remaining olives.
And enjoy this delicious snack, a spicy cheese board!
Evelien from @gezelligerecepten, thanks for this beautiful and above all tasty cheeseboard!