Roast mini new potatoes (“krieltjes”) with forest mushrooms and Poldergold mature goat's cheese
- Main Courses
- Young Cheese
- 4 pers
- 35 min
- 200 grams Poldergold mature goat’s cheese, cut into small cubes
- 800 grams mini new potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 100 ml olive oil
- Ground sea salt
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary or thyme (fresh or frozen)
- 250 grams mixed forest mushrooms (oyster mushrooms, chestnut mushrooms, shiitake)
- Freshly ground pepper
~~Preheat the oven to 220 °C. Place the potatoes in a baking tray with olive oil and season with sea salt. Add half the garlic and 1 tablespoon of rosemary and stir. Roast for 25 minutes until golden brown and done, adding the cheese 5 minutes before the end. Meanwhile, fry the mushrooms in a little olive oil and pepper with the rest of the garlic and rosemary. Serve the potatoes with the forest mushrooms.
TIPS Poldergold mature goat’s cheese can be substituted with a mild ewe’s cheese.
Substitute the mini new potatoes (krieltjes) with small new potatoes or Roseval potatoes, and cut these in half lengthwise.
Order through our webshop: