Mini hamburgers with truffle mayo and truffle cheese
- Brunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 4 pers
- 15 min
- 8 mini burgers (with seasoning)
- 8 slices Henri Willig truffle cheese
- 8 mini burger buns
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 8 teaspoons Henri Willig truffle mayonaise
Hamburgers with truffle mayo and truffle cheese, a delicious snack and a dream for every truffle-lover.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Heat a frying pan (without oil or similar) and fry the burgers within about 8 minutes until golden brown and cooked. Once the burgers are almost ready, put the slices of truffle cheese on top. Put a lid on the pan and let the cheese melt.
- Meanwhile, bake the hamburger buns in the oven in about 3 minutes until golden brown. Slice the cherry tomatoes.
- Once the buns have cooled, cut the buns open and spread the truffle mayonnaise on the bottom. (and on the top as well if you like)
- Then top the bun with the burger, tomatoes and arugula.
Voilà, a delicious snack! Thanks @thamargoesbananas for this easy recipe.