Mango-kiwi salad with mild Dutch cheese
- Lunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 4 pers
- 25 min
- 200 grams organic mild Dutch cheese, cut into strips or cubes
- 1 tablespoon pine kernels
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 piece of ginger, finely chopped
- Red lettuce or lamb’s lettuce
- 2 mangos, peeled and cut into slices
- 3 kiwis, peeled and cut into slices
Toast the pine kernels in a hot, dry frying pan.
Mix the orange juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and ginger to make a dressing. Put the lettuce on the plates, and arrange the mangos, kiwis, and cheese on top. Pour over the dressing and sprinkle the dish with pine kernels and mint.
TIPS The organic mild Dutch cheese can be substituted with a mild goat’s cheese.
How about substituting the kiwis with blueberries.