Gouda Cheese and Tortilla Chips
- Lunch Dishes
- Old Cheese
- 4 pers
- 30 min
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 300 grams Henri Willig young Gouda cheese (also delicious with old sheep, goat or cow cheese)
- 2 pots Henri Willig roasted tomato dip
- 12 sprigs thyme/rosemary, chopped
- 12 green pepperoni peppers
- 12 chili peppers
- 3 yellow/red madam Jeanette peppers
Grate the cheese coarsely. Shake tortilla chips into a large bowl. Spread roasted tomato dip and the grated cheese generously over the tortilla chips. Cut Madame Jeanette peppers in half and garnish with all other peppers over tortilla chips for a colorful result.
Delicious in combination with Henri Willig Wheyzen or Tripel beer.