Little meatballs with cheese in tomato sauce
- Lunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 2 pers
- 20 min
- 500 grams of lean minced meat
- 1 bag of meat seasoning
- Henri Willig Pepper Cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 800 g diced tomatoes
Mini meatballs with a kick!
- Season the lean minced meat with the seasoning and pepper cheese (add as much as you like).
- Make about 10 balls of the minced meat.
- Heat a frying pan and fry the meatballs for about 4 minutes until brown.
- Chop the onion and finely chop the garlic. Add these to the pan with minced meat and fry together for another two minutes.
- Add the cans of tomato sauce and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 15 minutes on low heat with the lid on the pan.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Voilà, a delicious snack! Thanks @thamargoesbananas for this easy recipe.