Hot & spicy tortillas with coriander and tomato salsa
- Main Courses
- Young Cheese
- 2 pers
- 30 min
- 100 grams Gouda hot & spicy, cut into slices
- 100 grams Gouda hot & spicy, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 spring onions, cut into rings
- 100 grams sweetcorn (tin), drained
- 4 tortillas ∅ 25 cm
- 1 jar (8 tablespoons) tomato salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander (fresh or frozen)
Stir-fry the pepper, garlic and spring onions for
3 minutes in hot olive oil, and stir in the sweetcorn. Briefly heat the tortillas in a frying pan or in a hot oven. Mix 1 tablespoon coriander through the salsa, and spread half of the mixture on the tortillas. Place the slices of Gouda hot & spicy on top, and cover with the pepper-sweetcorn filling. Roll the tortillas around the filling and place them next to each other in an oven-proof dish. Spread the rest of the salsa on top and sprinkle on grated Gouda hot & spicy. Melt the cheese briefly under a hot grill, and serve the dish sprinkled with the rest of the coriander.
TIPS Gouda hot & spicy can be substituted with pepper Gouda.
Why not try cucumber cubes instead of red pepper.