Greek salad with Tzatziki cheese
- Lunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 2 pers
- 15 min
- Henri Willig Tzatzikikaas
- 8 small tomatoes, such as cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- Packet of fresh olives
- 40 millilitres olive oil
- 15 millilitres vinegar
- 10 millilitres water
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Cut the tomatoes into pieces and put them in a large bowl. Sprinkle salt on the tomatoes and leave for 15 minutes.
- Cut the onion into rings and the cucumber into cubes. Also open the Tzatziki cheese and cut it into pieces.
- Add the onion and cucumber to the tomatoes.
- Make the dressing in a separate bowl with the olive oil, vinegar and water. Stir well and then mix into the salad.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Finally, add the Tzatziki cheese.
Order through our webshop: