Easy quesedillas with pulled chicken
- Brunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 2 pers
- 20 min
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 1 tomato
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons corn
- 1 tablespoon bbq sauce (optionally zero sugar)
- 2 wraps (whole weat)
- Henri Willig chili cheese
- Henri Willig sweet chili mayonaise
Tasty and quick quesedillas.
- Cook the chicken with the chicken broth within 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, remove the seeds from the tomato, cut the flesh into cubes and cut the spring onion into rings. Mix this with the corn.
- When the chicken is cooked, pull apart with two forks to make a Pulled Chicken. Mix with the tomato mixture and a tablespoon of barbecue sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a wrap in a dry roasting pan. Grate the sweet chili cheese over the top, cover with the chicken mixture and grate another layer of cheese over the top. Finish with the second wrap.
- Bake over medium heat until both sides are golden brown and crispy and the cheese is melted.