Dutch 4 cheese pizza
- Lunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 2 pers
- 20 min
- Henri Willig Green Pesto Cheese
- Henri Willig Red Pesto cheese
- Henri Willig Herbs & Garlic cheese
- Henri Willig Baby Gouda cheese (Natural)
- 1 cauliflower pizza crust
- 6 tablespoons tomato sauce
To make this delicious Dutch style Quatro Formaggi Pizza, here is the recipe in which we only used Dutch Henri Willig cheese.
- Grate the cheese and use as much cheese as you like.
(This is about 25 gram for each different type of cheese.)
- Bake the cauliflower pizza crust for 3 minutes at 220°C / 430°F.
- Spread the sauce and then the cheese over the crust.
- Bake another 7 to 8 minutes, until the edges of the pizza are golden brown
Enjoy your meal!