Delicious Easter breakfast
- Brunch Dishes
- Young Cheese
- 2 pers
- 45 min
- Henri Willig Coconut Cheese
- Henri Willig Fenugreek Cheese
- 2 tsp Henri Willig Honey Mustard
- 2 tsp Henri Willig Chefs Selection Cheese Dip Roasted Tomato
- 2 croissants
- 2 bread rolls
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of Parma ham
- Ginger (orange) jam
- 130 grams of low fat quark
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1 tsp vinegar
Easter breakfast is only truly complete with Henri Willig cheese. We have therefore written out our favorite Easter breakfast with croissants, filled rolls and pesto salad for you.
Croissants with ginger jam and caramelized walnuts
- Bake the bake-off croissants as directed on the package.
- Toast the walnuts in a dry frying pan. Turn off the heat and add the honey. Stir well and then let it cool.
- Top the croissants with a few slices of Henri Willig Kokoskaas, the ginger (orange) jam and the caramelized walnuts.
Stuffed bread rolls with egg
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut off the top of the kaiser rolls and hollow out the rolls with a spoon.
- Spread the inside of the buns with the Henri Willig Chefs Selection Cheese dip Roasted Tomato and top with the Parma ham.
- Crack an egg into the hole and grate the Henri Willig Fenugreek cheese over the top.
- Bake the buns in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until done. Cover the buns with aluminum foil for the last ten minutes to prevent the buns from getting too brown.
Cheese pesto salad
- Cut the Henri Willig Fenugreek cheese into small cubes.
- Mix the low-fat cottage cheese, Henri Willig Honey Mustard, pesto and vinegar.
- Add the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Order through our webshop: