Colorful Easter cheese board
- Cheese Platters
- Young Cheese
- 4 pers
- 15 min
- Henri Willig lavender cheese
- Henri Willig green pesto cheese
- Henri Willig organic Jersey cheese
- Henri Willig extra old sheep cheese
Wonderful cheese board inspiration for Easter!
Our regular tip for a creative cheese board; cut the different cheeses in different ways.
On this cheese board:
- Shaved slices of lavender cheese
- Pieces of aged sheep's cheese
- A rose of organic Jersey cheese
- Sliced slices of Green Pesto cheese
- Passion fruit
- Pistachio nuts
- Balsamic dip
The beautiful flower shape was made by scraping the organic jersey cheese into slices and placing all the slices in a round dish around each other, it gives that nice effect!
The green pesto cheese is cut into big wedges and placed in another dish.
This way your cheeseboard is playful and just a bit different than usual!
Thank you Manon from @courgetticonfetti for this bright creative board